

We called Amanda this morning to check how our babies did through the night. Nicholas and Karlee are doing well. Our little Aubrie 'An left for a better place this morning around 7:30. We have cried, feeling so many emotions. Our hearts are heavy, but we will carry the memory of her throughout our life. She is now free from the sorrows of this world and is being held in the arms of her Heavenly Father. Zai Jian, goodbye, our little Aubrie. We pray we may see you again in a better place.
8 comments:
Cyndie - I am so sorry to hear about sweet little Aubrie. What a precious little girl she was. I am glad that she is in a better place. I was totally in awe while I was reading your post about the trip to the SWI. Wow,what a life changing event. I want to move to China and become an Amanda!!
Amy in Arizona
I'm so sorry to hear that sweet little Aubrie left this earth. Yet, its comforting to know that she is in her Father's arms. I look forward to the day that temple work is done in earnest for the Chinese people, and when all of these sweet children will be seal to an eternal family!
Hey Cyndie, I cried today reading about those poor little babies. Starfish couldn't have been a more perfect analogy. I would love to take a couple of those little babies for myself.
Thanks for sharing, Beck
Cyndie
The pictures moved me so much yesterday and I told everyone the story about the starfish. I saw Aubrie and I told my dad I don't think she will make it. He reminded me that she had fulfilled her mission to get a body. That brings me comfort, but I am still crying for her. I am so grateful for your family sharing this journey with us, it reminds us of the important things in life.
JaNea
What a special opportunity to get to chose those special babies and spend time with them and love them. I am sad to hear about little Aubrie. What a neat experience for you and your children to have. I am sure it will always hold a special place in your heart being with those darling babies.
Hi Cyndie
Read your blog through a friend. My husband and I started a group in Atlanta called "First Fridays" www.firstfridayschina.com and we are sending our first group to China this fall. We are going to see Amanda at Starfish. My friend who is leading our group is a good friend of Amanda's and talks to her on a weekly basis. Could you e-mail me chapmansk@bellsouth.net. So sorry to hear about Aubrie.
Cyndie, my heart is broken thinking about all the little babies. I am truly in mourning for Aubrie.
Is there a way we can help?
Post a Comment