Cyndie, I know that you insisted on the coop being cute, but WOW! That is super cute! Derek must be very handy. I can't wait to show Lee what he is up against! I love it and you should have some contented hens living in luxury out in the orchard. Kim
Cyndie - you did an amazing job - it turned out sooo cute! Your chickens are lookin' all grown up too! Hope you guys feel better soon! Can't wait to hear about your travel plans tomorrow - sooo excited for you!!!
My name is Siyuan. I was born November 7th, 2005. I am living in Baoji orphanage in Shaanxi Province. "Si", in Chinese, means "to think" "yuan" means far away. I was given this name so my thoughts would reach far away to people who would come and be my family. And now they are coming.
12/4 Xiaoqing calls: Siyuan is available 12/17 Send in LOI (Letter of Intent) 1/16 Turn in I600-A to USCIS 1/29 Receive I171H from USCIS 2/15 DTC: Dossier sent to China 2/11 PA: Verbal Pre-Approval 2/23 PA: Official Pre-Approval 2/26 LID: Dossier Logged in at the CCAA 4/29 Dossier reviewed and approved, being sent to matching department for the LOA to be written 5/20 LOA!!! (Letter of Acceptance) 6/9 TA!! (Travel Approval)
Faithful Saints cannot afford to look upon children as an interference with what the world calls "self-fulfillment." Our covenants with God and the ultimate purpose of life are tied up in those little ones who reach for our time, our love, and our sacrifices." Dallin H. Oaks
5 comments:
That is the most adorable chicken coop I've ever seen!! ;o)
Cyndie, I know that you insisted on the coop being cute, but WOW! That is super cute! Derek must be very handy. I can't wait to show Lee what he is up against! I love it and you should have some contented hens living in luxury out in the orchard.
Kim
Cyndie - you did an amazing job - it turned out sooo cute! Your chickens are lookin' all grown up too! Hope you guys feel better soon! Can't wait to hear about your travel plans tomorrow - sooo excited for you!!!
Wow, that coop is a work of art. You are going to have the best housed chickens in town.
Wow, it's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment